1. Can I reserve online?
Of course! Reserving online is simple and fast, just enter the data in the ‘Reserve online’ form to have availability and rates in real time. We also guarantee you the best price on the web: if you find a better one we will give you a 20% discount!
2. Is credit card necessary for reserving?
Yes, credit card is required for each reservation. It is used as a guarantee, it will be debited only if cancellation is not performed. The transaction is absolutely safe thanks to Thawte, the online security system leader, 128 bit encryption.
3. Are there further reservation expenses?
No, no other expenses, it is really all inclusive !
4. How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
When reservation is completed you will receive an automatically generated e-mail with your confirmation number, you can print it or simply note down the number.
5. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation policy for each tariff and promotion is clearly specified in the reservation form.
6. How can I cancel my reservation?
It is simple, to proceed with cancellation enter your confirmation number in the reservation form. You will receive an e-mail confirming cancellation.
7. Are there reductions for children?
Free accommodation for our little guests under 2. If you prefer, ask us for a cot via e-mail.
8. Do rates include breakfast?
Yes, rates include buffet breakfast, unless specified differently.
9. Why have rates changed since yesterday?
Rates depend on room availability, hence they can change according to request, just like when you book a flight. Early booking usually means better tariffs.
10. What languages are spoken in the hotel?
Main European languages are spoken.
11. What is Check-In and Check-Out time?
Rooms are available from 2.00 pm., while check-out must be not later than 12.00 noon. We will do our best to meet different requirements!
12. What happens if I arrive late?
In case of guaranteed reservation, rooms are available until 08.00 am. on day following arrival.
13. Do you accept credit cards, if yes which ones?
We accept leading credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Jcb.
14. Do you apply fidelity or frequent flyer programs?
We are members of the Best Western Gold Crown Club which allows you to collect points which you can spend in Best Western Hotels throughout the world or convert into Millemiglia program points.
15. Do you have a parking?
A fully automated parking (paid service), fitted with video surveillance system, is at your disposal.
16. Can I reserve a non-smoking room?
We offer various rooms reserved to non smokers, state your preference at moment of reservation !
17. Can I connect to the Internet?
Internet connection is free of charge for all guests at the Bologna. Wi-fi or wired, anywhere in the hotel, anytime! And if you do not fancy carring your own pc, internet points are available (guess?) for free in the lobby! Come and explore at the Bologna!
18. Do you have satellite TV?
Yes, we feature about 40 satellite channels in different languages, with programmes ranging from entertainment to information.
19. Do you have a bar? And a restaurant?
Our bar service meets all requirements and our restaurant is one of the best in town.
20. Do you book excursions and tickets?
We will be pleased to book your tickets for shows and events and to give you the best advice for getting the most out of your stay in town.
21. Do you admit pets?
Not normally. Small pets are admitted, on request, in particular cases. No problem, instead, for guide dogs.
22. How can I reach the hotel?
You can find all the information at link: whereweare
23. Do you organize transfer from/to the airport ?
We can arrange chauffeur and car transfer service for any destination.
24. How can I reach central Venice?
It is really easy: the best and cheapest way is by train, every 10 minutes from Venice Mestre railway station, right in front of the hotel. Trains run from 05.30 am. to around 11.30 pm. You can also purchase tickets at our reception